Want to help spread the word about COLONTOWN — and get some cool merch too? Become a Derrière Diplomat today!
Our goal: Reach cancer centers across the USA
The map above shows all NCI-designated cancer centers in the US. Don’t see your cancer center on this map? No worries — please sign up anyway!
O'Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center
Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center
Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
Stanford Cancer Institute (SCI)
UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center
Moores Comprehensive Cancer Center
UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of Colorado Cancer Center
District of Columbia (DC)
Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of Hawaii Cancer Center
Northwest University Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center
Indiana University Melvin and Bren Simon Comprehensive Cancer Center
Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center
The University of Kansas Cancer Center
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center
Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
The Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
University of Michigan Rogel Cancer Center
Alvin J. Siteman Cancer Center
Fred and Pamela Buffett Cancer Center
Norris Cotton Cancer Center at Dartmouth
Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
University of New Mexico Cancer Research and Treatment Center
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Health
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
Wake Forest Baptist Comprehensive Cancer Center
Case Comprehensive Cancer Center
The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Thomas Jefferson University
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
Dan L Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center
Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center
Mays Cancer Center at UT Health San Antonio
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
University of Virginia Cancer Center
Fred Hutchinson/University of Washington Cancer Consortium
What do I get?
FOR YOUR CANCER CENTER
- COLONTOWN QuickStart Guides for newly diagnosed colorectal cancer patients
- COLONTOWN Brochures
- “Why Physicians Love COLONTOWN” Info Sheets
- A COLONTOWN shirt for you to wear with pride! You can choose a standard t-shirt or a chemo port access shirt
- Stickers and other fun items so you can share the COLONTOWN love
What do I do?
- Next time you head into your cancer center, bring along the packet containing COLONTOWN Brochures, QuickStart Guides, and Physician Info Sheets.
- Chat with the front desk about where to place the materials. Brochures and QuickStart Guides should go in patient waiting rooms, while Physician Info Sheets should go to break rooms, or wherever healthcare professionals hang out. You can deliver the Physician Info Sheets to your doctor directly, if you prefer.
- We want to get COLONTOWN included as a resource on every cancer center website. Ask the front desk who to contact to make this happen! Forward on that information to us below.
- Come back to this page and click the button below and fill out the form to confirm you’ve dropped everything off. We will update the map!