Want to help spread the word about COLONTOWN — and get some cool merch too? Become a Derrière Diplomat today!
Our goal: Reach cancer centers across the USA
Cancer centers reached: 84
The map above shows all NCI-designated cancer centers in the US. Don’t see your cancer center on this map? No worries — please sign up anyway!
District of Columbia (DC)
What do I get?
FOR YOUR CANCER CENTER
- COLONTOWN QuickStart Guides for newly diagnosed colorectal cancer patients
- COLONTOWN Brochures
- “Why Physicians Love COLONTOWN” Info Sheets
- A COLONTOWN shirt for you to wear with pride! You can choose a standard t-shirt or a chemo port access shirt
- Stickers and other fun items so you can share the COLONTOWN love
What do I do?
- Next time you head into your cancer center, bring along the packet containing COLONTOWN Brochures, QuickStart Guides, and Physician Info Sheets.
- Chat with the front desk about where to place the materials. Brochures and QuickStart Guides should go in patient waiting rooms, while Physician Info Sheets should go to break rooms, or wherever healthcare professionals hang out. You can deliver the Physician Info Sheets to your doctor directly, if you prefer.
- We want to get COLONTOWN included as a resource on every cancer center website. Ask the front desk who to contact to make this happen! Forward on that information to us below.
- Come back to this page and click the button below and fill out the form to confirm you’ve dropped everything off. We will update the map!